New Century Festivals
Return to tradition and give to the community.
New Century’s 40-acre property is put to good use for the community. It is the best venue for fairs, festivals, markets and family-friendly activities in upstate New York—creating positive growth in the area. It bridges both Eastern and Western culture—a unique approach in fostering a close-knit community, and passing on timeless culture and values to the future generations.
2019 International Family Festival
Experience memorable family times in this beautiful mountain valley! Return to tradition with nature, family values and inspiration.
2019 Moon Festival
Moon Festival in Deerpark is one of the largest, culturally unique, outdoor event sin the Tri-State Region – a family-friendly event with live entertainment and a wide variety of food and activities.
2019 Deerpark maket
to promote regional agriculture by providing small family farms the opportunity to sell their locally grown products directly to consumers, most nutritious locally grown food the region has to offer.
9 Reasons Why You Should Come!
- New Century was once New Hope Farms, an international equestrian park. It hosted many world caliber horse shows, including the World Cup qualifiers, Olympic Team selection trials, national finals, some of which were televised.
- New Century hosts the Moon Festival each year—a unique, Chinese cultural event that’s gaining popularity in Orange County, NY. In 2018, thousands of people attended the festival in its third year.
- The facility was once a venue for concerts and hosted performers such as Chicago, Willie Nelson, the Moody Blues and others.
- Fun place for the family —located in the Tri-state area which offers shopping, attractions and activities for the whole family!
- Savor the international cuisines at our festivals which features food vendors that offer American, Chinese, Vietnamese, Mexican and many more!
- Shop the crafts from around the world—Taiwan, Ukraine, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea and more!
- Experience amusements, live music and cultural dances with the tradition of family and the living history from both Asia and America.
- Conclude your day with the drama of spectacular fireworks!
- May 15th is the International Day of Families. Come and celebrate this special occasion with us!